SMART HIRING AND ONBOARDING
TWO GREAT PROGRAMS
TWO WORLD CLASS PRESENTERS
ALL TO HELP YOU SOLVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES OF TODAY – HIRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE!
SMART HIRING – GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR YOUR COMPANY! HOSTED BY SKYLINE E3
Great leaders know that you can’t get the right results with the wrong people; the most critical decisions you make are the people you entrust with your company and your livelihood. In this program, two great speakers will teach you the two key elements of Smart Hiring and Onboarding.
8:30 AM: “The Performance Process – Hiring Techniques That Work,” presented by Troy Harrison, the Sales Navigator
It’s difficult, if not impossible, to get the right results from the wrong people; yet, managers make bad hires every day based on incorrect information, outdated interviewing techniques, and an ‘educated’ jobseeker base. In this program, Troy Harrison shows attendees how to hire SMART – i.e., to hire with your head instead of emotions. Attendees will learn the four keys to a successful hire, and when to implement each. Topics covered:
- Designing Your Hire
- The three things to look for on any resume’
- An Effective Hiring Process – Eight Steps to Good Hires
- The One Thing You Should Look For In any Candidate (the most important thing they will show you)
- Behavioral Interviewing – the Hiring Manager’s Silver Bullet
- Understanding Assessments
- (BREAK – 9:45 – 10:00)
10:00 AM: Culture Over Compensation: Onboarding Concepts for a Disconnected Staff, by Jesyca Hope of Hope Communications Consulting
Have you just hired the right employee? You’re not done. Even the best employees need to be brought into your culture, your systems, your processes, and your internal networks. In this program, Jesyca Hope shows you the pathway to integrating new hires into your organization. Key take-aways include:
- Setting expectations for everyone;
- Building long term engagement from day one;
- Strategic Team Building, or why “Minute to Win It” is a losing strategy!
- 11:00 AM: 30 Minute Round Table Q&A with both Troy and Jesyca
- 11:30 AM: Adjourn
Who should attend this program? Any manager or business owner who needs to find and hire the best employees for their company.
When is it? Wednesday, August 7, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Where is it? Skyline E3, 11491 Page Service Dr, St. Louis, MO 63146
How do I sign up? Fill out the form below, and in the “Comments” section, please list every person from your company that will be attending, and we will see you there!