Do You Need A Speaker for Your Event or Meeting?
Choosing your speaker is the crucial decision made when planning your meeting. I understand this, and that’s why companies and meeting planners all over the country are selecting me to make their meetings exciting, topical, and educational! I say, “Motivational speaking is great – but I prefer to teach people something they can use. Motivation lasts an hour, education lasts a lifetime!”
Here’s what others have to say:
“I would highly recommend Troy Harrison to help you become more successful. After hearing Troy speak on a couple of occasions, we asked him to be a guest speaker at our annual reseller conference. His passion and message are essential for any company’s success – regardless of industry. It is obvious to us why he is known as ‘The Sales Navigator.'”
Mary Williams, DocuWorld
Popular Seminar and Keynote topics include:
- Five Steps to a High Growth Sales Force – Any sales force can be turned into a high-profit, high-growth sales force. It just takes five steps, and in this program, I’ll show what they are.
- Ask the Right Questions. Deliver Exactly What Your Buyer Wants – 80% of the chance to win the sale is determined by the time the last question is asked. This program gives the tools to win the sale and build a stronger relationship.
- 21st Century Prospecting – Prospecting used to be simple; it’s not anymore. In this program I’ll mix data driven teleprospecting, social media, and other techniques to build a prospecting system that works in today’s world.
- Smart Sales Hiring – You can’t get the right results with the wrong people. This program teaches the tools and techniques I have used to generate over an 80% win rate in hiring salespeople and sales managers.
- Name Your Price – and Get It! – Salespeople are their own worst enemies when it comes to price and profit. I show how to protect your profit through the proper price-selling techniques.
- #DotheHUSTLE – Success in today’s selling environment means that you have to update the time-tested fundamental selling techniques, while evolving to include new skills where necessary. That requires a six-point plan that we call the “HUSTLE.”
I can also work with you to develop custom programs that are directly targeted to your members’ environment and learning objectives.
“I have listened to, studied, and coached hundreds of
professional speakers and trainers, Troy Harrison is one of the
most engaging content expert speakers I have seen in action. If
you are looking for a knowledgeable and entertaining speaker
Troy needs to be on the top of your list. Your audience will be
glad you did.”
Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE, Past President, National Speakers’ Association
There are many more topics on selling, sales management, and leadership available. I can do Keynote sessions as well as Breakouts, and Sales Meetings. I tailor my program to YOU, your audience, your needs, and your environment! With me, you get more than a “speaker in a box;” you get a real partner in making your meeting successful.
I work nationwide. I also have a limited amount of pro-bono opportunities for nonprofit business groups in the Kansas City area.
“Troy is a very charismatic and skilled presenter. I have attended several of his sales training seminars and found them to provide useful tools to help immediately improve my sales skills. I would say his training is the best I have ever attended.”
To inquire about booking Troy Harrison as a speaker for your next meeting, fill out the form below.