The toughest aspect of building a quality sales force, for many businesses, is hiring salespeople. That's why, for ten years, I recruited salespeople on a retainer basis, charging fees of $15,000 and up. I don't do that anymore - time just doesn't allow it. But I didn't want the techniques and tools I'd developed (and that gave me over an 80% hiring success ratio) to just die. So I packaged them up for you in an audio course. This is my full method, process, tools and techniques - NOTHING IS HELD BACK. You can recruit just like I did, and have similar success rates IF you follow this program!
This program is an easy-to-use audio training program, on three audio CD's with one data disc. This program will help you make better hires, find the right people, and build a stronger sales force!
In this program, I teach you my entire process and show the tools that I use. Here's what is taught:
- Developing Your Hiring Process
- Building a Large Candidate Pool
- Writing a Marketing Focused Ad
- Ten Second Resume' Screening
- The Quick Phone Screen
- The Resume-Focused Interview - Is Your Candidate What He/She Says They Are?
- Due Diligence - Checking the Background
- Behavioral Interviewing - The Secret Weapon
- Using a Profile Assessment
- Making the Offer
- Success After the Hire - Quality Onboarding
- And more!
Here's what the numbers look like:
Cost of a Bad Sales Hire: $25,000 Minimum
Cost for me to recruit: $15,000 Minimum - AND THAT'S NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!
2Investment in this Program: $298.00
It's a no-brainer, don't you think?